Tips On Content Type for Entire Books
When you are making your term paper you need to keep in mind some points related to citation and these are essential and very important for your term paper article. The basic step of writing for any type of term papers is to make the intro strong in nature. So you have to first write an intro and this requires some creative skills of writing because it needs to be different from rest of the term papers.
General Rules for Content Type
• A content type alerts the user that the reference is not to a standard book but to a dissertation, master’s thesis, or bibliography
• Place [dissertation], [master’s thesis], or [bibliography] after the book title
Follow the bracketed content type with a period unless the book is in a non-print medium
Titles not in English
• If a translation of a title is provided, place it in square brackets following the original language or romanized title
o Ochoa S. Base molecular de la expresion del mensaje genetico [Molecular basis of gene expression]. Madrid: Consejo Superior de Investigaciones Cientificas; 2000. 219 p. Spanish.
• If a book is a dissertation, master’s thesis, or bibliography, place [dissertation], [master’s thesis], or [bibliography] after the square brackets for the translation
o Cisse A. Connaissances et comportements sexuels des jeunes de 15-29 ans sur les M.T.S. et le SIDA a Bamako [Sexual knowledge and behavior of young people 15-29 years of age concerning sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) and AIDS in Bamako] [master’s thesis]. [Quebec (QC)]: Laval University; 1993. 69 p. French.
Titles ending in punctuation other than a period
• Most book titles end in a period. Place [dissertation], [master’s thesis], or [bibliography] inside the period.
o Kennaway JG. Musical pathology in the nineteenth century: Richard Wagner and degeneration [dissertation]. Los Angeles: University of California, Los Angeles; 2004. 317 p.
• If a title ends in another form of punctuation, keep that punctuation and follow [dissertation], [master’s thesis], or [bibliography] with a period
o Stewart EP. Who shall decide when doctors disagree? [dissertation]. [Washington]: American University; 2003. 368 p.
Book with content type added
Liu-Ambrose TY. Studies of fall risk and bone morphology in older women with low bone mass [dissertation]. [Vancouver (BC)]: University of British Columbia; 2004. 290 p.
Grayson L, compiler. Animals in research: for and against [bibliography]. London: British Library; c2000. 320 p.
Book in a microform with type of medium given
Pennell S, editor. Women and medicine: remedy books, 1533-1865, from the Wellcome Library for the History and Understanding of Medicine, London [microfilm]. London: Wellcome Library for the History and Understanding of Medicine; c2004. 35 reels: black & white, negative, 35 mm.
Lombardo NE, Ooi WL, Gornstein ES. Dance/movement therapy with frail older adults: a controlled experiment to demonstrate effect on mood, social interaction, and physical functioning of nursing home residents and adult day health clients [microfiche]. Boston: Hebrew Rehabilitation Center for Aged, Research and Training Institute; 1996. 2 microfiche: blue & white, negative, 4 x 6 in.
Monnier H. Etude medicale de quelques guerisons survenues a Lourdes [microfilm]. Paris: Frison-Roche; c1997. 1 reel: black & white, negative, 35 mm. French.
So that’s all about the citation and Papers Inn provides all type of term papers, research papers, essays and thesis writing to students of all levels and please feel comfortable to order term papers!