These Terms and Conditions are between the User (“you”, “your”, “visitor”, “visitor”, “Customer”) and PapersInn.com (“Company” ,“website, “us”, “we”, or “our”).
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using the PapersInn.com website operated by Company to deliver academic research writing services (Service).
Your continued access and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the Terms then you may not access the Service.
- Academic research and reports – all rights and ownership of all types of papers drafted by PapersInn.com are non-transferrable to User. They are provided for personal non-commercial use only. Company retains the full copyright.
- Customer is not permitted to pass any paper off as their own, as they do not hold the copyright to the paper. All writing services delivered to Customer are for research and/or reference purposes only. Company does not condone, encourage, or knowingly take part in plagiarism or any other acts of academic fraud or dishonesty. We strongly adhere to and abide by all copyright laws, and will not knowingly allow any Customer to commit plagiarism or violate copyright laws. Customer agrees that a paper delivered to them is provided only as a model, example document for research use, and any text and/or ideas from our document that they borrow, reference, refer to, or otherwise use in any way in their own original paper must be properly cited and attributed to this Website.
- Editing and Proofreading – PapersInn.com provide editing and proofreading service which include reviewing, making revisions to and providing suggestions about content of a document with a focus on flow, overall readability, and accuracy of language.
- Clear instructions – Customer will provide the Company clear order instructions and ensure that all facts about the Order are accurate.
- Revisions – all revision requests should be sent to Company prior to deadline. Should revision requests falls after deadline and subsequently result in delay in delivery of order Customer shall be responsible for the missed deadline. In case where revision results in more than the ordered number of words, additional charge for the revised paper will incur.
- Payment of work – It is necessary for all clients to pay all dues before any work on their orders can begin. Any delay in payment of dues may lead to a delay in the submission of the work. In this case we will not be responsible for the delays.
- Mode of payment – PapersInn.com accepts these modes of payment:
- Refunds – All our writers are thorough professionals who value your time and money. This is why our papers are of top quality and have rare occasions to get refunded.
By default, our policy do not allow refunds under any circumstance. If for some reason the occasion arises, your refund request must be provided within 2 days after delivery of the order in written form by e-mail.
- Refunds shall not be issued reason due to:
- Seasonal discounts
- Delayed verification
- Non-verified customers
- Inconsistent or lack of clear instructions
- Delay in provision of instructions
- Obscure or rare sources
- Inability to pay upfront
- Customer deadline extension
- Plagiarism guarantee – We guarantee that Company scans completed work for duplication or copied work online before papers are delivered. If plagiarism is detected, the work will be revised and re-submitted to customers. No refunds shall be issued if delivered papers are detected by customers. It will be compensated by re-writing and re-submission.
- No cancellation – Customer understands that once an order is processed, no cancellation is allowed. No refund shall be issued if customer cancels it after order is verified and processed.
Our Service allows you to post, download, upload, share and otherwise make available certain information, text, graphics, videos, or other material (“Content”). You are responsible for Content that you provide to Company. Company have the right to refuse any content that violates digital laws, pornographic, sexual, spam, abusive, or violent in nature.
- Links to Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Company for the purpose of processing payment.
PapersInn.com has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that PapersInn.com shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- publish any Website material in any other media;
- sell, sublicense and/or otherwise commercialize any Website material;
- publicly perform, show, or use any Website material as your own;
- use this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website such as hacking or spamming;
- use this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website such as introducing malicious virus;
- use this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
4. Age Limitations
Minors or people below 18 years old are not allowed to use our website.
5. Limitation of liability
In no event shall, PapersInn.com nor any of its officers, directors and employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. Company, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time without notification. You accept that the new Terms shall be binding and it is your sole responsibility to check each time you visit our website.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at email@example.com.